Baked Potato and Paneer Salad is another quick snack / breakfast recipe. It is a very filling and tasty dish, and you might end up wanting more !!
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 200 gm
- salt to taste
- black pepper
- Lemon – 1
- olive oil – 1 tbsp
- silver foil
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celcius. Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, put the potato pieces, sprinkle salt and black pepper alongwith olive oil. Mix well.
- On a baking tray, spread a sheet of silver foil
- Lay all the marinated potatoes over the silver foiled baking tray, so that every potato piece lies separately.
- Put it in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes. (adjust according to your oven to ensure potatoes are cooked fully).
- Once done , take out the potatoes from the oven and let it cool slightly.
- Bring the potatoes in a bowl. Crumble the Paneer and add to potatoes. Mix Well.
- Squeeze a lemon on the salad and mix well.
- Sprinkle Oregano Flakes and serve hot / room temperature.
- You can use baby potatoes instead of normal ones.
- Spice it up with chilli flakes or paprika to suit your taste buds