So the theme for the month was “BIRDS” and the shape to be introduced was “PENTAGON”. So I combined the two and we did a pentagon shaped bird house craft.
- Pentagon Shaped cut outs (little bigger than an adult palm size) from chart paper
- black chart paper circle cut out (door of the bird house)
- 3 popsicles
- glue stick
- sketch pens
- colorful feathers
- Bird Cut outs
- I drew small birds on a simple A4 sheet and gave to all the kids to color. Then I cut out the outline of it.
- Next, we stuck the popsicles, black circle and bird as shown in the pic below:
3. After that, we stuck the nameplate of the bird house, followed by the little paper loop on the top, to hang the bird house.
4. Lastly, we stuck 3-4 feathers on the tail of the bird, and i drew few flowers and leaves on one corner.
Here are all our bird houses: