This time around, we decided to make simple flowers painting with crayons and embellishments.
- Black Sketchpen/ Highlighter
- Sticky Stones
- Glitter Pens
What We Did:
- First of all, the kids drew some flowers – free hand drawing – on a long rectangular piece of paper. Also, they added on some honey bees to it. they looked rather cute – probably because of their unusual size 😀
2. Next, they colored their drawings with crayons.
Here are the completed drawings:
3. After finishing the drawing and coloring, it was time for decorating and embellishing it further. So first of all, we used some glitter glue tubes and spread them with the help of a paint brush.
4. Once it dried off, we took out some stones and embellishments, like stars, butterflies etc. to enhance our paintings.
Here is our completed work:
Tell me how you like it…