Some time back, I made a goodies basket for my nephews and nieces, whom we were meeting after a long time. Apart from the cake and cookies we got for them, we decided to make a basket full of sweets and other nick knacks for fun !
Though one can easily buy such baskets from the market, I believe that a gift like this would be more appreciated when it is personalized. Moreover, sometimes the items in a gift basket that you buy from the market are not as per one’s taste or are almost inedible.
- Yellow transparent wrapping sheet (or any other)
- Ribbon for decoration
Items included in the basket:
- Different Packets of Chips
- Different Types of Chocolates
- Popcorn Packets
- Biscuits and Wafers
- Small coloring books
- Mini Pastel Colors Pack
- Pencils & Erasers
I deliberately did not include any juices as it was winter and juices would only do harm to their throats!
How to make:
- I arranged and set all the goodies in the basket – big items on the sides and threw all candies in the center. Further, I arranged all non food items and the chocolate stix decoratively.
- Secondly, I sprinkled little blue colored confetti on it.
- Then I covered the basket with a yellow transparent sheet and pasted it on the sides with tape.
- And the basket was done. It took me hardly 30 minutes to do it.
So go on and make some Goodies Basket for your loved ones. They are sure to win you kudos and love too !!
For more ideas and tips on setting up a gift basket, click on the link below: