It’s not always easy to find out and try new recipes for kids (or adults). Sometimes we are too exhausted or unsure whether the new flavors will suit the kids’ tongues… But there is a solution – why not give the old ingredients a new look, keeping the flavors intact? Here is a simple twist to the regular jam-bread sandwich – Jam Bread Rolls.
All you need is:
- Rolling Pin and a clean surface
1. Put the bread slice on a clean surface and smoothen it out.
2. Apply a thin layer of jam on the slice
3. Start rolling the slice from one end, as shown in the pic below:
4. And here are the Jam Bread Rolls – all ready to eat.
- You may bake it in the oven or on a skillet.
- alongwith jam, you may add a little cream, or mix 2 jams;
- Instead of Jam you may use cheese spread too and make Cheese Bread Rolls !!