This is such a fun way to create the hair of your boy/girl drawing using colored strips of paper. Let’s see what we did and how we created the crazy hair on our drawings.
What you will need:
- White A4 papers
What we did:
- First of all, we drew a big size face on the A4 sheet and colored it.
- Then, we divided the sheet into 1 inch strips vertically. This we did by drawing lines on the sheet with a pencil.
- Next, the kids colored the strips with different colors.
- Once coloring finishes, we cut the strips of paper on the marking of the pencil.
- Now comes the main work of curling the strips to make the various strands of hair. For this you can
- either use a pencil and roll the paper around it and release it.
- or use one leg of the scissors and just pull the paper strip with it.
By using either of the ways, the paper strips will get curled.
6. Finally, stick the paper strips on the head of the face that we had colored earlier. And your crazy haired faces are ready !
Here is my sonny boy, standing proudly with his work !
This one I did 😀