Peppa Pig is one of the most loved cartoon character in the UK and it is catching up pretty fast with kids in India too. Here I am sharing a simple way to make a Peppa Pig Shaped Cake.
All you need is :
- 2 cakes (you may bake them or get readymade plain cakes)
- Icing sugar – red, pink and brown
- Edible Pearls
This cake was baked by my sister, who was in UK at that time, for her daughter’s Peppa Pig themed birthday.
- She baked two cakes – one for the head and second for the body.
- On a clean piece of paper, draw the face shape (or get a print out of the same, in the desired size).
- Place the face on the cake and cut out the shape. Same way, do it for the body.
- From the remaining pieces of cake, cut out the hands and legs. Since we forgot to make the arms and the remaining cake saw its way to the stomachs, two lollipops were added to form one arm each.
- Do the icing in the peppa pig character’s colors.
- Outline the face for better definition – draw the nose eyes and mouth with another layer of icing.
- Add some edible pearls for the necklace.
- And last, but not the least, write” Happpy Birthday <kid name>”.
Looks Simple – right? It is !!
And it was soon – GO – WENT – GONE !!!