I love to prepare the healthy stir fried vegetables for my family. Team it up with your favorite side and enjoy !!!
Here is the recipe –
Onions – 2 big pieces
Yellow capsicum – 1 big piece
Red capsicum – 1 big piece
Green caspsicum – 1 big piece
Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 200gms
Zucchini – 200 gms
Brocolli – 1 big floret
Beans – handful
Cauliflower – 1 big floret
Method to prepare Stir Fried Vegetables: –
- Cut all veggies into bite size pieces. I do not cut beans and let them be in their original shape – just chop off the ends if you want to.
- Blanch Beans, Cauliflower & Broccoli (Put in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, and when tender, take out and put directly in cold water to stop cooking).
- Take a pan and put little oil in it. add the onions, salt, black pepper and oregano. once cooked, put it in a serving plate.
- Stir fry all vegetables separately and put them in the serving plate one by one. Cook the Paneer in the end.
- Serve hot with white sauce pasta/ toasted garlic bread. Or you may want to eat the veggies just like that !!
- You may include all or even lesser vegetables – whatever is available at home.
- You may include other vegetables like mushrooms, tomatoes, peas etc. according to your choice and taste.
- Start with cooking those veggies which take longer time. E.g. cook cauliflower, beans, onions, etc. first. Do the cottage cheese in the end.
- Also, I prefer tossing in all the 3 colored capsicums together.
Happy Munching !!