No matter how many toys we buy for kids, they always love to play with non-kids items like utensils, boxes, shoes, etc… Here is a small and quick toy for you to make – a toy bus from shoe box.
Materials required: –
- shoe box
- colored papers / paints
- sketch pens
- Keep the shoe box in its original position only – with lid on top. Do not seal it.
- Cut out windows on both the sides of the box
- Now, either cover it with colored paper or paint with Acrylic paints.
- On the front, paint the windshield (or stick a different colored paper – preferable blue) and draw the driver with sketch pens.
- Make tyres with black chart paper.
- Further, add the lights, and few lines on sides – you can even mark “toy express” or something with your kid’s name – e.g. Avika’s Bus or Ram’s tourism.
Once you are done, put some small stuff animals/ dolls inside from the top lid (which we had not sealed), and ta-da ! the toy bus is ready !!!