The first time that i tried my hand on vegetable maggi noodles was about six years ago, after my trip to Manali!! It was my favorite breakfast and evening snack there !! So, here I share with you the delicious recipe:
- Maggi – 1 cake + tastemaker
- Vegetables – 1 cup – here i have used onion, tomato and capsicum (chopped or julienne)
- salt – 1/2 tsp
- black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Heat some oil in a pan and cook all vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are done, add salt, black pepper and the taste maker. Cook for half a minute.
3. Now, put 1.5 cup water in it. When the water starts boiling, put the maggi in it. (Basically, now you have to cook the maggi as per the instructions on packet)
4. Serve hot !!
- Add whatever vegetables you like – peas, carrot, cabbage etc.
- You may even add paneer (cottage cheese).
- Sprinkle oregano or chili flakes if you want to spice it up!!