Vegetable Mayo Sandwich is easy, quick and yummy!! Even my three year old loves it – inspite of the fact that it has vegetables in it!!
I love simple and quick, yet delicious recipes. Reason? One – its getting hotter by the day – and I don’t like to sweat it out in the kitchen for every meal. Second – it gives me more time to spend with family.
- Chopped Vegetables – tomato and capsicum
- Bread Slices – 4
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Oregano (optional) – I love collecting the “oregano seasoning” sachets from dominos or pizza hut as the flavor is much better than the regular oregano we get in market.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, chopped vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Apply on top of bread slice. Sprinkle some oregano if you want. Top it with another bread slice.
3. Cook it on a griddle or put it in a sandwich maker
4. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and some cold coffee… !!
- You may add chopped green chilies – it gives awesome flavor !! Or just add some chili flakes for the spice factor.
- Add other veggies – onions, cabbage, etc. – but keep in mind that the vegetable will be raw to eat.