Zip Zap Zoom goes the rocket !!!!!!!!!!!!! Kid love everything related to the universe – the planets, rockets, space ships, stars and aliens. So today, we thought of making a space rocket.
- Tube Roll
- Colored A4 sheet
- Paints and paint brush
- Foam Sheet
- Fire colored Cellophane paper
What we did:
- First and foremost, we painted the tube roll in red and yellow color. (you can use any color – purple and blue look cool too)
- Then we cut two triangles form red and yellow color each. The triangles should be right angled.
- Now paste the two triangles on the opposite sides of the tube roll – or to say, body of the rocket.
4. Then we cut circles from red foam sheet and pasted in the center of the body as seen in the pic below.
5. Then we cut a small cone out of A4 colored sheet and pasted on the top of the rockets.
6. Then we cut thin strips of yellow cellophane paper. These we pasted it on the inside of the body of the rocket. This marked the fire coming out of the bottom of the rockets.
And TA-DA…. Here is our rocket – ready to go zip zap zooooooommmmmm !!!