It is always delightful to receive presents with wishes in some form – a card, personalized tags, etc.
Paper Fan Sticks are very pretty and easy to make. It takes hardly 10 minutes to make and can be used for many occassions, like Mothers’ Day, Teachers’ Day, etc. Alternatively, just make the fan sans the stick and make a badge for Fathers’ Day or some birthday.
You can make them in different sizes depending upon the person, occasion etc. Here is the tutorial:
- Chart Paper for Tag
- Sketchpens (for decorating the tag)
How to make the Fan:
1. Take half a sheet of the newspaper, and make a fan. Do the same with the second half of the newspaper. You will have 2 fans of same size.
2. Now trim the ends of both the fans and make the shape a little round. This is an optional step.
3. Now hold both the fans together. Fold them from the centre and staple it.
4. Stick the open sides together with glue/ fevicol as shown below. You will have four open sides to stick together.
5. Now make a stick. Hold a toothpick at the end of the newspaper sheet and start rolling it. Tape the ends and it is ready.
6. Paste the fan to the stick with glue as shown below. Additonally, you may staple it to make it more sturdy.
7. Paste a colored circular chart paper in the center and write your wishes on it.
And your Paper Fan Stick with Personalized Wishes is ready !!